OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres my question to you guys painting these pieces. I use cleaning wipes to clean my interior, will the painted surface look as good over time using these wipes? I dont want to go and do all this and then it look bad in a few months or years. Thanks and sorry for the stupid question

Jason

Reaction score
ive been thinking of doing this too.. i have the forrest green color for my 95 ext. cab silverado, and a tan interior.. im debating whether to color match the door handles and the black plastic part around the gauge cluster and radio and such with the forrest green, or go with a charcoal color.. not sure what would look better

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Charcoal would be more subtle but I think the forest green with some flake in it would look badass IMO

Jason

Reaction score
Charcoal would be more subtle but I think the forest green with some flake in it would look badass IMO

exactly what i was thinking. a dark greenish color with the hint of flake, i was in autozone eyeballing a can of that today actually.. ha i think i might go back and get it since im off today. just didnt know if it would look okay or not, but if someone else is thinkin like me, im liking the sound of it!

Jason

Reaction score
well a couple hours later and i really do dig it! it looks pretty awesome, it definatley adds something to the interior, makes it less bland and dull.. i only did those two things though, i wanna do some more but maybe another day. my interior i wanna slowly customize with little things, like an led dome light, definatley want a gernade shifter haha, that one guy who has one definatley inspired me, that looks awesome,

if the color looks off its the lighting, i bought direct factory replacement spray paint, emerald green for gm trucks. this is what happens on a boring afternoon i guess!

Jason

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

dont think my images were showing up before??

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should i do mine silver or blue? ive got blue leds all in my dadsh and doors. my trucks a 2 tone light blue and silver. i did one handle trim silver today going to add it on tomorrow and see how it came out and decide weather i want to do all the others too or go blue or leave alone. the dark grey ive seen in this thread has me thinking too

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
should i do mine silver or blue? ive got blue leds all in my dadsh and doors. my trucks a 2 tone light blue and silver. i did one handle trim silver today going to add it on tomorrow and see how it came out and decide weather i want to do all the others too or go blue or leave alone. the dark grey ive seen in this thread has me thinking too

You might also consider trying to change the fabric inserts in the doors. Yours seems like it would be a little easier to match body color. I've found that I like the look of not painting anything, but having fabric that's body color in those insert things. Gives a nice contrast IMO. I don't know why you would want grey inserts in a grey door, too much monotone. Sorry, I know this is a painting thread, just giving an alternative idea.

Mine's gonna be a pain to match since it's metallic, the paint looks darker or lighter depending on the lighting. We'll see how it turns out.