OBS back window OR gasket???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I already have the slider window I'm not going to go looking for another one in a junkyard. The window itself is in great shape, it just lacks the gasket and a latch

LMC Truck for the latch and an auto glass install shop for the gasket is your best bet.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I need to look back over the LMC catalog, or just order a paper copy b/c I missed the latch somehow last time I looked.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I did crusie their catalog online earlier. And, I have before, but ironic as it is, it never seems as simple or convenient as grabbing the actual catalog and looking it up.

Not trying to promote anything here (when am I ever for that matter?) but take a look at this please and give me some much needed feedback as far as pricing.... I found this one piece slider on E-Gay for what seems to be a decent price? Am I right or am I wrong?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390162011793&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D8405746968086450845

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I finally found that latch in there earlier. My windw is a 4 piece and the latch they list for it is one I recognize b/c I've had them before, it is a plastic latch which will break at some point b/c the plastic has to flex to be latched/unlatched. I could try to setup some kind of better latch from something bought from the hardware store but maybe it'd just be better to get a complete setup and drop it in.

Reaction score
Yeah I finally found that latch in there earlier. My windw is a 4 piece and the latch they list for it is one I recognize b/c I've had them before, it is a plastic latch which will break at some point b/c the plastic has to flex to be latched/unlatched. I could try to setup some kind of better latch from something bought from the hardware store but maybe it'd just be better to get a complete setup and drop it in.

Check Autozone, I believe I saw one in the help parts section.--where they have window cranks, handles and all that crap