Noob here w 90 454ss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
My all time favorite truck since im 4 ! all i can offored is a bunch of little models, but cant forget my Sport, looks like the ss... itll do for now :) One day! Love yours!

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from another 1990 454SS owner (going on 21 years!).

How's it run with the TBI setup? 454SS's seem to be popping up everywhere lately.

sidvicious

Reaction score
thanks for the comments everyone

How's it run with the TBI setup? 454SS's seem to be popping up everywhere lately.
I've def seen yours.. linginfelter tuned right? love the trick shifter setup. TBI runs decent, its totally stock right now. Plan on boring it a bit or going with a efi setup in the future

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
[/B]I've def seen yours.. linginfelter tuned right? love the trick shifter setup.

Thanks. Yep thats me. Lingenfelter ported the heads and spec'd the cam. They also dynoed it with the old Accel setup.

It's never really been tuned with the new Accel system. Runs great but extremely rich at WOT - probably has a few HP left on the table. Other projects get in the way and I just drive the SS they way it is.

sidvicious

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I have some questions about installing a vrfpr and pillar mounted a/f guage if anybody can suggest the best section to post in. And here is the whipple i bailed on.. sitting in my garage