No dash lights/electric gremlins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravewolf

Reaction score
Hi. My names Matt, and I'm here on behalf of my father who's a newb when it comes to wiring.

I'm working on his 92 c/k blazer, and the dash lights decided to quit. For awhile, only the headlights worked,and no tails or dash lights, but now the tails are working but the dash lights won't come on.

I checked the fuses, and they're all good. It has a brand new switch too. Still no dice. I also noticed the connection for the headlights is kinda cooked, and brown in some spots.
Does anyone have an accurate diagram for the headlight/dash/taillight circuit? I've been on Google for an hour and a half trying to find one and can't find anything other than older square bodies (which I wish he had) or newer trucks. I'm at the point of wanting to push said blazer into the street an lighting it on fire. Please help, or post links, because believe me, I've been looking. Thanks.

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the spot now but Autozone had the whole lighting wiring diagrams on their website somewhere when I was troubleshooting my '97 S10 a few months ago. Not sure about your truck but probably worth a look.