No Blinkers/Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho4x4

Reaction score
My 96 k1500, the blinkers aren't working on any corner of the truck. #16 fuse was blown, replaced it, didn't fix it. Checked all the grounds, checked all the bulbs, replaced the blinder/hazard relay no change. This is the 2nd Switch I have put in it thinking the first one was bad. They were both used from a junkyard, however the second turn signal switch was from a 97 tahoe with 35k miles on it, figured having that low of miles it should still work. But still nothing.

It was working before i changed out the switch, i changed it out cause the previous owner had the high beams wired into a switch for some reason. Now i fixed the high beam situation the blinkers dont work.

Should I replace the switch? im thinking its something else maybe.....

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The previous owner might have been messing with more than just the high beam wiring. Does anything else look suspicious? Do all of the other switch functions work correctly?