Nitto Terra Grapplers..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone run terra grapplers? or bought a set brand new. I picked these up for $650 tires and wheels off craigslist. Mainly for the wheels but the tires have evenly worn tread and a decent amount left. I never seen a new terra grapplers, wanted to get an idea of what the tread lift left was. I may list the tires on cl but want to give a good idea of whats left.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah they have good traction, but I had a set 2/3rd's worn out in 20k miles, and they were driven easy never spun, they were 285/70/17's.

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on replacing them with trail grapplers or some mickeys. I heard good things about them but since i can probably get a few hundred out of them ill probably sell.

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i hate buy tires. This guy went out and bought new 20s on 33s and brought these home and he went to work and his wife listed them on craigslist for 700 obo and i couldnt get in the truck fast enough. Im sure he was pissed haha

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I kept mine at 40 and rotated too, but they were on my single wheel 1 ton, so maybe the extra weight?