NICE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
He wants about 2 grand more than the blue book value, but it does have some nice extras.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
that truck looks nice but the only questionable things I see are the airbag delete pocket on the passenger side, and I'm on my phone so the pics are small but it almost looks like the older non airbag steering wheel too. if anyone can see it better and can correct me go for it. but I would still be Leary of why there's no passenger airbag.

Sent from my static android

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Good catch Dean, I wouldn't have noticed that until I went to look at it. I bet it was wrecked or had an airbag sensor issue?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
that truck looks nice but the only questionable things I see are the airbag delete pocket on the passenger side, and I'm on my phone so the pics are small but it almost looks like the older non airbag steering wheel too. if anyone can see it better and can correct me go for it. but I would still be Leary of why there's no passenger airbag.

Sent from my static android

good call! One question though, did these trucks ever come without air bags around those years? or the only time it was removed was after wrecks or something?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8600 gvw 2500 and 3500 series trucks were not required to have passenger airbags as early as 1500 trucks. They had that pocket on the passenger side. Odds are it was wrecked an they did that instead of replacing the bag.