Newbie - N. Houston, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevrolet1

Reaction score
Bought a black 98 Silverado ECSB stepside about 2 weeks ago for towing the family camper and other occassional use. Well cared for, looks and runs great. Already added my Tekonsha digital brake controller and a Hayden 10K lb Rapid-Cool heavy duty trans cooler (can't overcool a tranny in S. Texas!). Just found a like-new Reese receiver hitch locally and plan to install it this weekend. Will be considering a chip, CAI, and/or exhaust mods to help improve power and fuel mileage.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I know what you mean about keeping stuff cool, its awesome to have another local (to me at least) member on here. show us some pics of your ride!

Chevrolet1

Reaction score
Glad to see other N. Houston members! Yes, this is my extra vehicle for towing the family camper and occassional hauling. Need to find out more about the aftermarket wheels that came with it so I can get center caps. Pic below:
You must be registered for see images attach