New tool enroute!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
I have that exact model...great compressor....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how that tank will hold up to using a spray gun on it? I'm going to be needing a new compressor pretty soon and might as well get a one that I can use to do everything I need to get done.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how that tank will hold up to using a spray gun on it? I'm going to be needing a new compressor pretty soon and might as well get a one that I can use to do everything I need to get done.

What do you mean? I didn't read the specs on the compressor, but if your going to spray with it you should have no problems. Just make sure to have a water filter, and your regulator on the gun and it'll work like any other good size compressor!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score

Depends if its a HVLP gun or not. HVLP guns require more pressure to put out the required pressure at the tip vs. non-HVLP. If your pressure is set around 80-90 psi, 10cfm would probably be enough for light duty. If you want to be able to REALLY paint as much as you want and not worry about it, get a two stage compressor. They'll put out 1/2 again as much (or more) cfm at the same psi. The recovery time is almost completely a non issue, especially when running high volume tools like air ratchets and sanders. Quincy compressors are the best I've used.