New tires and rims have questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudtruck89

Reaction score
How much off-set did you end up with? cause I'm looking for roughly the same look except I'm getting 33x12.50R15s for my truck. The size difference is only 3/10ths of an inch and I was curious if you had any scrubbing issues. Truck looks great BTW !!!!

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much off-set did you end up with? cause I'm looking for roughly the same look except I'm getting 33x12.50R15s for my truck. The size difference is only 3/10ths of an inch and I was curious if you had any scrubbing issues. Truck looks great BTW !!!!

0mm offset and i sometimes run when im offroad but its not too bad

Sent from my Vortec powered iPhone

mudtruck89

Reaction score
ok cool man, have any lift on the truck when you put on the 285s ? I couldn't tell if it was stock or lifted.

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok cool man, have any lift on the truck when you put on the 285s ? I couldn't tell if it was stock or lifted.

Its all stock, cranked the bars a tad bit, but not alot. The front actually sits a little higher than the back

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool man thanks for the help!! Hopefully ill have my 15x10s and 33s on this week. cant wait!

Make sure to post pictures! Ive debated about actually getting 33x12.5s instead of the 285s so let me know how it goes

mudtruck89

Reaction score
Will do ! if I can ill see if I can get pictures on my build thread. But itll also depend on if the wheels get powder coated this week too I got a friend doing it for free so I cant pester him much