new pic... not like tony did

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this isnt even the first phase. We are building a house, and puting this one on the market. It will show better without all our extra crap laying around so we got a storage unit. Today I took two loads of crap in boxes and then a third load with our fridge and my daughters queen sized bed. The fridge got removed to put a smaller one in and make our kitchen a eat in kitchen. I still want the big ass fridge with ice/water dispenser though and the thing is damn near brand new so its coming with. My daughter lives in california with her mom most the time, so we dont need her bed. The day bed is still in the spare bedroom if she needs to come up for some reason. Once the snow is gone and the real moving starts, we have both of our trucks as well as a few trailers, and my brother in laws truck and he has a few trailers. Im hoping this goes pretty smoothly.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey Sully, how tough was the AAL? Do you have a build thread or something on it? Just a thought, because mine rides just a little off level (back end lower), and it gets worse when loaded up. Also, did you notice much of a difference in the stock height/stance?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my aal came with the lift kit... so yes I saw 6" of added lift. This is the first time I have loaded the truck up and wanted to show people how it holds up. I looked before lifting my truck, and couldnt find anything like this. I guess I should mention that prior to the aal, I had 5 leafs back there and now I have 6. I have seen 2500's with less and the wifes c1500 has way less. It may be that a previous owner added a few or it may be that my truck came with the heavy duty package. Idk.

The aal was pretty easy. Drop the rear diff, remove center pin, undo the holders that wrap around the spring pack, then add the leaf and put it all back together.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How does it ride with the AAL? I have the same lift as you, I still haven't put mine in and dont really need to because I am only running 295/75/16 right now. I hope to soon have 35's though and then I will be putting in the AAL and crank the front a little.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I ca have a good 5000+ lbs tounge weight and my truck dosent sag even a little.... sometimes its a little higher