New paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cturner

Reaction score
So I'm still in the process of shopping for my next truck. I'm looking for an ecsb 90-98, and I'm thinking of buying one in rough shape, bodywise that is, and painting it gm's new voodoo blue. Any thoughts? Just thought it would be cool to have a truck that color way before it's time.

cturner

Reaction score
Yeah it gets reallly dark at night too. I'm thinkin that color with a complete debadge other then the nbs gmc spear molding... hope to scoop up a truck and get it done by spring. We'll see how that goes haha

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's ok but I have seen some nicer colors on some imports. Discovery channel has Biker Build Off's TV show some those guys use like neon or bright colors. Some members on RGV truck forum have painted there trucks with loud colors I think they look tight.

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that voodoo blue is pretty slick b ut i think electric blue is a little more vibrant. gives a nice deep look to it.

cturner

Reaction score
Electric blue is pretty nice too, but looks a lil brighter?