New Guy with 1992 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all,

I just picked up a 1992 Blazer in very good shape. It is pretty much all stock, missing a few little things here and there, but I am looking forward to doing some basic upgrades and such.

One thing I am having a hard time finding is a door jamb spacer for the rear liftgate.

This is the part # 15693491

I have used my google skills and it is discontinued and even though new dealers list it, my order gets cancelled, so I need to find a used one.

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks... I will have to take some more pics of it today... here are a couple I got when buying it... one is the extra equipment it came with, the other is the interior shot from the back.. I wanted to see to roof console

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thanks... I will have to take some more pics of it today... here are a couple I got when buying it... one is the extra equipment it came with, the other is the interior shot from the back.. I wanted to see to roof console

Always seemed odd to me that they started putting those in GMT400's in 1992. Seems like such as 1995+ interior item, way different aesthetics.

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more Pics... as you can see, I am not good at taking them, but here they are

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet ride man.
I love these trucks!
Those saw blades are awesome!

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks... like I said it is pretty clean, guy had it painted a few years ago due to pealing paint, but overall in really good shape.

A lot of stuff feels "loose" but after 22 years it is only natural.

I got it and the A/C wasn't working. Got it converted and charged, then worked for a day until I got the flashing A/C light.

That is how I found this place. I found the instructions, pulled the pin out of the harness and works great now

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the spacer I needed. Went to the local pic a part - $2 to get in $.78 for the spacer and in and out in 5 minutes.

total win because I didn't have much time.

now I need to go back and look for a couple of other parts I need