New guy,old wrench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was 91 the only year that had that circuit board on the back? The others years I've seen have the old style printed circuit plastic film.
No, 88 - 91 had the VSSB mounted on the back of the cluster. 92+ had the DRAC near the PCM behind/under the glove box. My DD Dash has the capability of calibrating the speedometer 2 ways; hit the button, drive one mile, and hit it again. The other way is to drive with a GPS and calibrate it. I used the 1 mile method which worked out great, according to radar signs along the side of the road. Hopefully, your Marshals can do the same...

BTW, with the EBL Flash-II, I can calibrate it with PPM input. Check it out, just a thought. Disclaimer: I have nothing to do financially with the EBL, I just think it's the way to upgrade your older ECM and tune it yourself. :biggrin:

www.dynamicefi.com/EBL_Flash.php

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, 88 - 91 had the VSSB mounted on the back of the cluster. 92+ had the DRAC near the PCM behind/under the glove box. My DD Dash has the capability of calibrating the speedometer 2 ways; hit the button, drive one mile, and hit it again. The other way is to drive with a GPS and calibrate it. I used the 1 mile method which worked out great, according to radar signs along the side of the road. Hopefully, your Marshals can do the same...

BTW, with the EBL Flash-II, I can calibrate it with PPM input. Check it out, just a thought. Disclaimer: I have nothing to do financially with the EBL, I just think it's the way to upgrade your older ECM and tune it yourself. :biggrin:

www.dynamicefi.com/EBL_Flash.php
Uh,,,No thanks man. I hate tech. I'll chop that sh*t out of there and install my HEI and quadrajet.
Here's a clue,I run points and condenser in my 92 Harley.