new guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just drilled down through box and bed and bolt down. two bolts per side, super solid doesn't move or vibrate. If you plan on installing the same way make sure to measure where your drilling, so you don't drill into anything on the under/side of bed.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey do you guys know a good place to buy some mud flaps and fender flares online? ive seen some good ones on stylintrucks.com but are expensive. thanks

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice Z71. I understand why you bought it, but I'd of been hard pressed to sell a clean square bod like that! Had a bunch of S.B.'s. Some I loved, some I hated. Still, would like to have another. Especially if it was like that one you...(deep breath!) S O L D !

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
hey do you guys know a good place to buy some mud flaps and fender flares online? ive seen some good ones on stylintrucks.com but are expensive. thanks

Honestly I think it looks cleaner with out mud flaps and fender flares. But that's just my opinion about our body styles

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
lmc sells them for $35 per set of 2 (mudguards). realtruck.com sells them for about the same price.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new to me canopy

wife bought me an early fathers day gift. color matching canopy.