New Guy From Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great Build, and Much Rep for your uncle and Grandpa. I have grandsons but NO gearheads yet, BUT I will be till I'm Dead.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So i'm thinking about painted headlights and taillights when I redo my truck! I found these and I absolutely love the look!

You must be registered for see images attach

and maybe taillights like this...

You must be registered for see images attach

what do you guys/gals think?

Welcome to the site!! im alittle late but I was just informed about your thread.... Looking at the interior pics you had. But I noticed this ... funny that you showed this picture, I currently took apart some headlights to paint the glossy black because my '13 RAM has the black glossy headlights that I love! Makes the headlight look so Clean!!! I thin you should do it, I really want to too! im not to sure what your ideer with this tail light is??

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! im alittle late but I was just informed about your thread.... Looking at the interior pics you had. But I noticed this ... funny that you showed this picture, I currently took apart some headlights to paint the glossy black because my '13 RAM has the black glossy headlights that I love! Makes the headlight look so Clean!!! I thin you should do it, I really want to too! im not to sure what your ideer with this tail light is??

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I had the thought of painting the inside of my headlights and also the inside of my taillights with led bulbs but I decided not to. I'm going with clear crystal headlights and some red led taillights. I'm just curious to ask but what was you looking for on the interior?