New Guy from Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle7R

Reaction score
Been lurking around for a couple of days now. Really liking the site, been a member over on GMFS for a while now. Getting close to selling my 2010 CC Z71 and going back to an OBS (I had a 93 ECSB that I loved) I have a company vehicle that I drive to/from work everyday. Tired of paying $500+ a month for a truck that I never drive.

Reallyyyyyy wanting a 4wd, 2door Tahoe/Blazer this time around. Found a couple locally I'm gonna take a look at, but I'm open to help finding my next rig.

Really looking forward to having a sweet looking OBS and the extra $$ that I'll have for mods (and likely repairs, lol)

This is what I have currently
You must be registered for see images

And this is what I have the pleasure of driving everyday, haha.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been lurking around for a couple of days now. Really liking the site, been a member over on GMFS for a while now. Getting close to selling my 2010 CC Z71 and going back to an OBS (I had a 93 ECSB that I loved) I have a company vehicle that I drive to/from work everyday. Tired of paying $500+ a month for a truck that I never drive.

Reallyyyyyy wanting a 4wd, 2door Tahoe/Blazer this time around. Found a couple locally I'm gonna take a look at, but I'm open to help finding my next rig.

Really looking forward to having a sweet looking OBS and the extra $$ that I'll have for mods (and likely repairs, lol)

This is what I have currently

And this is what I have the pleasure of driving everyday, haha.

Welcome from Mississippi!! That is one nice looking Chevy!