New guy from Central California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Famoso, Sacramento, Fontana, Las Vegas, Phoenix. Picture said VW.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome!
I've been reading about these tracks ('HotRod' 'CarCraft', 'Rod & Custom', 'Road & Track', under the sheets @ night with a flashlight) since the early-mid '60's! (yea, I'm that old, damn it!)
Have T-shirts from Famoso & Fontana, along with ones from Half Moon Bay, Lions, & Puyallup (been there many times!)
A ton of history at these tracks! One day I will get to them, just to feel the presence of all the famous names that have competed on 'em!
The stuff of childhood dreams! You're a lucky dog!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome!
I've been reading about these tracks ('HotRod' 'CarCraft', 'Rod & Custom', 'Road & Track', under the sheets @ night with a flashlight) since the early-mid '60's! (yea, I'm that old, damn it!)
Have T-shirts from Famoso & Fontana, along with ones from Half Moon Bay, Lions, & Puyallup (been there many times!)
A ton of history at these tracks! One day I will get to them, just to feel the presence of all the famous names that have competed on 'em!

Lol, just move down here Al. I've been to Fontana, Sears Point (Infineon), Irwindale, and Laguna Seca. I had to walk around just to see the corkscrew on that track. Such a famous racing track section.

Besides, no snow in most places. :waytogo:

And you could help me on the interior of my truck. :deal: You ever done a GMT400 SUV before?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Lol, just move down here Al. I've been to Fontana, Sears Point (Infineon), Irwindale, and Laguna Seca. I had to walk around just to see the corkscrew on that track. Such a famous racing track section.

Besides, no snow in most places. :waytogo:

And you could help me on the interior of my truck. :deal: You ever done a GMT400 SUV before?

Snow! Yechhh! Don't remind me!

Yea, I've done SUV's before. Bit more work than a reg. cab! More materials too! No biggie! Bigger trucks need bigger wallets, though! Lol!

lawlessjr

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome!

It is a lot of fun. I raced at my first March Meet this year. Didn't do so well due to some electrical problems. Here is a picture of the car in line.