New from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm from up in the Texas panhandle
I have a 89 RCLB C-1500 Silverado that I have had since 1995, it was my 1st truck when I turned 16. About 3 years ago I started tearing it apart to do a frame off resto but shortly after I ran into some health problems that lasted untill this past July. I havent touched the truck in 2 years and i am starting to feel really guilty about it since I love the truck and it has been good to me for many years.

My plan this winter is to get it back running again between work & school. I have most of the body back on I just need to get it running again. The body work can come along with time. I just need some insperation to stay focused on the truck with the busy schedule I have. Hopefully you guys can provide that.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, I am also a long timer, had mine since 96, sorry about your health problem's, but glad to hear your doing better. Post up some pics. We all need some inspiration from time to time!

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome. I cant seem to get my pics to post. I'v tried to post them just like I have on anyother forum but the dont seem to want to post

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you hosting them on a photo sharing site like photobucket first? Btw, welcome to the site I look forward to pics of your truck.