New from SE Kansas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone got a new guy from Girard, KS! I've got a 1997 Sierra SLE ECSB that's a Trail master conversion. Not a whole lot done just yet, a few minor bolt on's such as Flowtech shorty headers, K&N CAI, Accel Supercoil, UD main pulley, Ported lower intake, and I'm looking to finish up a pieced together ProCharger kit. Other toys are my mothers 1969 Mustang Grande GT with a 331 Stroker and my 08 Honda TRX450ER LE.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from NE Oklahoma! If you're ever just over the OK border and make your way down to Bartlesville hmu sometime man! Nice truck!

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think a 450R is in the near future for me. How you like it? Been riding Honda's since 86

Tony

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I love my 450 this is the second Honda 450 I've owned, first one was a 2005 black kick start it was second hand and had been very abused but ran great after some TLC. The 08 I have now I've had it since it was in the crate. When I spotted this in DirtWheels summer '07 issue on new sport quads for 08 I seen the 2008 LE and immediately knew that was my dream quad. Bone stock the 06+ years have much more torque, I had maybe 125-150hrs on the original motor til the valves needed replaced and it needed new rings anyways. I ran this thing pretty hard but away kept it very clean and nice looking, and did all my own maintenance. So I just did a just top end build with a new jug, +1 Ferra stainless valves (the 06+ come with Titanium intake valves) a home port and polish job, JE 12.8:1 piston and I found some scarring on the wrist pin and rod so I went ahead and put a Hot Rod stock stroke double forged crank in, and 02 CRF dirt bike cam. Along with a high flowing intake and a few carb mods it runs amazing I love it. I'll eventually do a 522 Ice Cube build after I get finished with the LT suspension. Plus there is a pretty vast aftermarket for these quads and just to add... I'm still running on the original clutch :)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome! The truck looks sweet! Don't sound much like bolt ons to me. Keep us posted on the builds. Where do you run dunes?

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! The truck looks sweet! Don't sound much like bolt ons to me. Keep us posted on the builds. Where do you run dunes?

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Just a few bolt ons so far! Nothing radical yet! Little Sahara at Waynoka Oklahoma