New from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey thanks man, I just have some clear headlights bumper lights an corner lights off ebay, with some 8k HIDS from DDM tuning.

I have the same hids on my truck..just with stock headlight housings..I wish my 4wd looked that good

Tapatapatalk

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Well i managed to get my grill an bumper on, turns out i was going at the wrong "nuts" it was an 18mm that i needed which I had. :Stupid Me: i was

going at the inside to get the bumper off which was wrong. didnt take to long. Ended up finishing it, an as soon as i put away the old grill an bumper it

started to rain. :waytogo:

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

During:

After:

Daym
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Looks so good!

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, really enjoy the compliments on my baby, keeps me motivated to keep upgrading things an making it look better an better. going to be focused on grinding hard an saving up during the winter so come spring she will be :boobs:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
:roflsquared: Sam we are going to get along great.

Tyler or t-unit works well too hahaha. My screen name was based on our first dog lol. I created it years ago in middle school and kept using it for ease of memorization.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyler or t-unit works well too hahaha. My screen name was based on our first dog lol. I created it years ago in middle school and kept using it for ease of memorization.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit
ahhh gotcha