New from Hawaii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danz

Reaction score
whats up everyone i'm Danz, i'm from oahu , Hawaii. I was told by "DroppedAsaChild" that this site was awsome...so I figured I check it out...lots of nice trucks. Looking forward to seeing some cool builds and learning new things.

Danz

Reaction score
Thanks...the flat black single cab with the red roof is mine..i also have an extra cab step side that is not in the pic...

Danz

Reaction score
thanks man...sexy step side you have there. I posted some on the memebers tucks section but i think you seen my trucks on fullsize chevy...

Danz

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

my single cab....
You must be registered for see images attach

and my extra cab...

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Personally i don't get a kick out of the old-school style of the SC but it is VERY tastefully done and very creative! The EC on the other hand is beautiful. Love the rims and the perfect balance of chrome (coming from a chrome-hater haha).

Danz

Reaction score
thanks...i love the old school rat rod style, i am rebuilding that truck right now and im taking it to the next level of rat rodness..LOL it was on 22" boyds with all billet interior stuff but decided to go bling on one truck and anti-bling on the other LOL...the step side was my daily...