New dude from PA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corkey723

Reaction score
Hi guys, been lurking for a few years, joined this year, finally got myself a truck to fit the forums, lol.
My first truck is a 87 R10. RCLB. 350. Auto. Silverado. Bought this right after High School as a project, and it got more involved than I planned for it to be. Its been in the paint shop for around 3 years now, just been sitting in primer. Body guy and I both got lazy, so it's just been sitting.
When I got it the motor had no throttle body, no exhaust manifolds, no valve covers, no pushrods, broken head bolt, and was sitting outside for 2 years. So needless to say it didn't run or even spin. They bought the truck for the bed, so I didn't get that either. It was headed for scrap and I bought it the day before they were gonna take it. I hate seeing vehicles with potential get crushed.

Front and Rear. Dont mind my friend, we were hyper the day we brought it home. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Engine shot the first day home.

Right before the body shop, last time in my possession. May of 2010. :frown:

The next truck, my previous one. 2000 Chevy Silverado. RCSB. Z71. 5.3. Auto. 63,000 miles.

Little pic towing home my toy for the summer. Went to Lansing, Michigan empty, avg 20mpg. Towing back, combined trailer and car around 6,600 lbs, avg 16mpg.

Then this one happened, 87 K5 blazer. My motor donor for the TBI build on the 87 truck, and my learn how to repair sheet metal.

The rebuilt motor, which is for sale btw. Message for details.

Now onto my "forum truck". 1992 GMC K1500 Sierra. ECSB. Z71. 167,000 miles. Original 350. Auto. Painted 94 Corvette Admiral Blue. Only pics I have.

If anyone has any questions or comments, let 'em fly!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck! Love the color!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome from Iowa.

~Via Mobile