New 88-94 Gauge Cluster Option from Dakota Digital!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I saw this a while back way cool but I cant see spending the cash on it.

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Yeah I'll just go ahead and put my LED's in my moonies and be satisfied. Maybe someone on here has a few million dollars to waste and will buy one for each of us on here!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It's been around for a few years now. I'm waiting on one for the 95+ trucks because I actually really need a cluster that can be run independently on sensors.

-via Mobile

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Oh, I hadn't seen it before and it said "NEW!" On their website so I figured it hadn't been around that long. I was considering building a similar cluster myself with some autometers for my 88, wouldn't be too hard to do. I guess building one for your 95+ would be a little harder because of the cluster shape though.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Broke suckaz!

Just kidding...I can think of a lot better things to spend 8 hunnert bucks on, even if I limit myself to truck stuff. Hell that's a whole new set of skins...

Richard

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Does it still have the warning lights? Like low oil pressure, check engine, etc.