Needing a few interior trim pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
The parts I need are for my 97 K3500-

--Dash trim piece left side of radio/temp controls has the cargo lamp switch in the middle and blank on top and bottom.

--Dash trim piece right below the cargo lamp piece, I need a blank panel. Its the spot where the push button 4x4 would be.

--Overhead console blank panel, where i believe info center would be on some trucks.

--Gray dash bezel

--Cubby hole to put where factory cd player was.

--Gray trim panel underneath steering wheel, covers the whole underside of the dash.

Thanks.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
--Dash trim piece left side of radio/temp controls has the cargo lamp switch in the middle and blank on top and bottom.

--Dash trim piece right below the cargo lamp piece, I need a blank panel. Its the spot where the push button 4x4 would be.

--Overhead console blank panel, where i believe info center would be on some trucks.

Thanks.

i believe i have all of those just maybe not the cargo lamp section. i have afew with passenger air bag switch i know and even one or two of the rear hatch bezels but i dont believe i have just the 2blanks and cargo switch.
also for the overhead blank... are we talking about the one with heater controls OR the mini one for the info centers like S10s? if the rear heater/blower controls i have them blanks in both dark color and the silverish color blanks as well.
i also have the cd cubby hole. felt not in great shape but it isnt busted.
for the 2 blanks(4x4 section and heater overhead console blank (specify black or silverish! the silverish looks dam near metalic!) 35shipped with cubby cd hole, and if i find a cargo lamp section with 2 blanks ill throw that in free but i dont believe i have any of those.
i do how ever have a escalade fog light switch that can go in top or bottom with alittle modification to the trim. factory it goes in the bottom part, but i trimmed a escalade panel and a truck panel to put mine on top above my cargo light switch and passenger air bag switch. but i want 40bucks alone for the escalade fog light switch W/wire pigtail so you can wire it to what ever you want for a factory looking switch. i got mine hooked up to my air compressors and alignment shop was looking all over my truck to figure out where a switch was and they couldnt find it. ;) nice for a hidden switch that looks factory!

i do take paypal.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
The parts I need are for my 97 K3500-

--Gray dash bezel

--Gray trim panel underneath steering wheel, covers the whole underside of the dash.

Thanks.

dash bezel. $30 shipped

Reaction score
i believe i have all of those just maybe not the cargo lamp section. i have afew with passenger air bag switch i know and even one or two of the rear hatch bezels but i dont believe i have just the 2blanks and cargo switch.
also for the overhead blank... are we talking about the one with heater controls OR the mini one for the info centers like S10s? if the rear heater/blower controls i have them blanks in both dark color and the silverish color blanks as well.
i also have the cd cubby hole. felt not in great shape but it isnt busted.
for the 2 blanks(4x4 section and heater overhead console blank (specify black or silverish! the silverish looks dam near metalic!) 35shipped with cubby cd hole, and if i find a cargo lamp section with 2 blanks ill throw that in free but i dont believe i have any of those.
i do how ever have a escalade fog light switch that can go in top or bottom with alittle modification to the trim. factory it goes in the bottom part, but i trimmed a escalade panel and a truck panel to put mine on top above my cargo light switch and passenger air bag switch. but i want 40bucks alone for the escalade fog light switch W/wire pigtail so you can wire it to what ever you want for a factory looking switch. i got mine hooked up to my air compressors and alignment shop was looking all over my truck to figure out where a switch was and they couldnt find it. ;) nice for a hidden switch that looks factory!

i do take paypal.

PM sent