Need Help with truck name,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Okay so a deer damn near totaled my 97 2500,

however i'm in the process of getting it back on the road, and need a good name that could below the Tailgate..

want it too say something about a second chance or life #2 or something lol

Any Ideas?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
First off all vehicle names should be earned by the vehicle somewhere along the way while you own in. Second, all vehicles should have a women's name. You would know that if you've seen gone in 60 seconds.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It's true though. My 94 has yet to earn a name, but my 98 is named Alyssa.

I used to have an all black cat that was the leader of his litter and was named Ulysses. Well my truck is all black and the leader of the pack, so the closest girl name to Ulysses I could think of was Alyssa.

Me and my friends also have this thing were all of our trucks have a name and are associated with an animal.

My truck is named Alyssa and is represented by the Wapiti (American Elk)

My one buddy has an 01 s10 named Ally that's represented by a Duck.

And another buddy of mine has 99 k1500 named Sally that is represented by a Sow (pig).

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
My kids named my truck..........Oscar.................don't know why.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
My '92 ECSB is "Blue 2" simply because my '92 RCSB was "Blue." I have no idea what to call my new '98.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never really given any of my vehicles a name. The closest would be my blue truck since it was the inspiration for my first truck forum screen name way back in '97. I unofficially refer to it as 1badgmc, though I never really call it that outside the web.