Need Help On My Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gearheadmike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so i'm putting my engine bay harness in and i got a lot of placed where it should go but still some i can't remember. The Engine is currently out of it at this time also.
Does anyone have or know where i can find a wiring harness diagram with labels as to which plug go's where? It's a 96 c1500 5.7
5 spd

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
try a local junkyard, find one thats still complete so you can see how everything goes. most of it should fall into place though once in, and if there's something you don't know, wait till you start it and scan the CEL to see what sensor the code is for.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
There's plenty of diagrams, but if you didn't label it before you took it apart, I'm unaware of any, this plug goes here kind of thing.

For the most part, they really only fit where they go anyway, so how about posting a pic of the ones you are confused on, and we can see if we can help.

Gearheadmike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill try getting some pics today i know ill have a few that wont be getting hooked up like the a/c( gone)
egr valve/lower rear o2 sensor (getting tune)