NBS Tail Lights On OBS???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
No way these are going to fit without MAJOR modification to the tail light area. Would be cool tho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No way these are going to fit without MAJOR modification to the tail light area. Would be cool tho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's what I was assuming, just thought I'd Ask if anyone had done it. Worth a shot, o well guess I'll find something different.

Thanks to everyone here for all your help guys, it is very much appreciated!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a good weekend!

Cheers! :cheers:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
looks like it would be quite a job to do ... your best bet would be to cut out the back section of the tail light on a new truck, and mold the body panel to fit your box/quarter panel... not sure if its worth it though ... They have much better aftermarket tails then the amber and red NBS tails ... id rather see the Silverado tails!

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like it would be quite a job to do ... your best bet would be to cut out the back section of the tail light on a new truck, and mold the body panel to fit your box/quarter panel... not sure if its worth it though ... They have much better aftermarket tails then the amber and red NBS tails ... id rather see the Silverado tails!

Ya I won't bother even trying it, if they were a direct bolt on then I'd be all over it though! Just wanna make sure that the f150s get a good look at the tail lights, seeing as they're usually looking at them anyway.. lol (no disrespect to anyone with an f150.. Just sayin..)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this truck is probably the only one ive ever seen
{img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t300/customcruiser/24rims018.jpg[/img]

Attachments

• 24rims018.jpg
    24rims018.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 74

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
this truck is probably the only one ive ever seen
{img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t300/customcruiser/24rims018.jpg[/img]

whats the point of this build ... why wouldn't you just buy a NBS? He changed everything over... the amount of work he put in this, looks like he could have made a burb and make it into a two door... looks like it would be less involved ...

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats the point of this build ... why wouldn't you just buy a NBS? He changed everything over... the amount of work he put in this, looks like he could have made a burb and make it into a two door... looks like it would be less involved ...

This is true, I mean, an OBS 2 door Tahoe/blazer with barn doors is kind of a cool idea, and I'm sure that the finishing product would be kind of neat. In theory it wouldn't be a massively difficult task to complete either. (Not actually sure if that was a factory option this those Tahoe/blazer's either)

Building a project that finished with a NBS 2 door Tahoe/blazer is kind of a cool idea as well, and please correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think they never existed..

Those tails are still from an 03 though, I was thinking about 99-02, in 03 they changed in style and size (I think).

But from what everyone has posted here, doesn't seem like 99-02 tails would even come close to fitting. Think I'll just look into purchasing some aftermarket tails for an OBS that have a wrap-around reverse lense, the more I look at them , the more they're growing on me!

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
99-02 and 03+ are the same size as far as the back of it, just the lens and stuff is different