NBS cluster with LS swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has it been done before? Ive searched around a couple sites and have not had any luck. If anybody has any write ups or pics post them up.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen it done. I would imagine you wire it like any other cluster. If you had it you would be able to figure it out fairly easily. Its a big extra expense, I think an autometer or other individual gauge setup would be better if you were going to spend the money.

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why would you say a big extra expense? Wouldn't it plug right in to a NBS 6.0 wiring harness? I thought you weren't running anything on your OBS harness. Or am I missing something?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For some reason I was thinking you were asking about the escalade cluster which goes for about 600 dollars. I would go with one of those because it has a tranny temp reading.

I would suggest using a f-body ls1 harness for simplicity and that would not have a direct plug for a nbs dash. Basically you would wire each sensor directly to it like I did. I had to run a speedo and tach wire to the dash and the stock oil temp volts etc worked because I used adaptors and kept my factory system.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats shortntall on GMFS. has a writeup on it somewhere there I believe. I just got the OBS Esky cluster for mine.