My truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Dodge tow's look better flipped down brah brah.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have different opinions on the mirrors flipped open or closed. I think if the truck looks big enough, especially a dually then flipped out works, not any different than GM or Fords vertical mirrors.

Anyhow, nice looking truck man, sounds like you have some awesome plans for it! You should pay $16k and get a Duramax crate engine. Lol

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome! How do you like the Hankook mud terrains?

Love them. They ride so smooth. I run mine at 65lbs and rotate every oil change....yea a little overdone but the last set lasted 98,000 miles so I'll keep doing it. But yes they do great in the mud from the little I have had them in the mud. What sold me was a guy at a mud bog had them on a flat bed dually and he was making it through the bog. For the price and ride quality I can't complain

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For all the mirror haters you may get your wish

You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Love them. They ride so smooth. I run mine at 65lbs and rotate every oil change....yea a little overdone but the last set lasted 98,000 miles so I'll keep doing it. But yes they do great in the mud from the little I have had them in the mud. What sold me was a guy at a mud bog had them on a flat bed dually and he was making it through the bog. For the price and ride quality I can't complain

Thats awesome I will be looking at those next time around I had the Hankook AT/M's and loved them they performed well in everything! So I can only imagine tose ones are better!

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I was highly impressed with them. This is the first set of tires I have put on this truck, it had Kumho road ventures before and they were okay but I wanted more. On my 96 I have maxxis mudder buckshots and love them

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just amazes me it bothers people that much. I should start one on big ass wheels

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome truck. Cant get any better than a 12v cummins and a 5 speed. 23 MPG if you keep your foot out which is hard to do with a diesel!

Love your plans.