My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Lol, it wouldn't be so bad if we didnt have kids lol. No disrespect taken enjoy the single life lol.

Jcloud- I would be a dead man lol.

ndians68- yes it is thee mudding spot besides 5A in our area.

Devs do it, it will look good.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha thanks after I posted that I was like 8|

but I completely understand. You got to get her running right though, especially since you take it offroad. Mine is a pavement pounder and I always keep my eye on suspension, codes, whatever but for an offroad truck you gotta be on top of that stuff like a full time job. These gmt400's will give ya some fix it bills but they're a classic, damn good truck and the parts are available and cheap!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking to move down to FL here when I move out...but I got my lawn biz here but damn do I want to be there on the beach. I hear there's far better chance to get on the FD down there. They're firing and cutting pay here in memphis right as soon as I finish emt school :nono:

Last edited:

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Come to Texas! Texas should be its own country lol and fuzz you wouldn't be a dead man, just knock some sense into her lol JK!

thefuzz51

Reaction score
So i'm thinking about after I get the hoe running right, I'm thinking about an "rv cam", long tube headers and a nice exhaust(straight pipes lol). any thoughts and feedback. I also need to know what kinda ecu program I should get. just need more low to mid range power

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Right I figured an ecu tune, but what about cam, exhaust, headers, intake. I was looking at hooker heders, an "RV" cam and just running a true dual exhaust with cherry bombs. and a simple intake. any thoughts?