my silverado in the rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMAO right on looks like fun. Now do it on dry pavement so we can see some smoke.

no posi yet. lol but i guess i have alot of youtube haters if you guys could take the time and give a fellow gmt400 owner some love. haha thanks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look's like fun man, your truck look's great too, now you just need some 95+ mirrors!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked it but I was yelling at the damn camera man the whole time cause he kept walking towards you....:nono:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Nice vid, I couldn't help but laugh when you just pulled right into that parking spot after you were done. I put a like on there as well.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats for all the positive comments on here guys i thought for sure someone on here would be mad at me for treating my gmt400 like that. but its a truck so it should be fine. haha my dad who had the truck for 18 years before me isnt to fond of it. but he gave it to me so he has to live with it. lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Came close to camera man a couple times! Like how you made sure to park in one spot afterwards!!!!!