My New GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flarg!!! Well how big of a difference is driving that k1500 than your stock YUKON. Please tell me the truck is geared right?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im IMPRESSED... besides being 12" higher going down the highway, with the superchips programmer (its set in tow/haul mode at the moment) it has WAY more power than the YUKON and gets better MPG. It would easily walk away from the yukon off the line.

havent tried performance mode yet

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only 3:73, but i swear you wouldnt know it from driving it. i think it has alot to do with the change of shift points maybe?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:hmm: I'm @ 4.56 and 37's with a smaller/lighter wheel and you can feel as **** ton of difference. You may want to def not drive it hard man with those gears and a 10bolt...It can't be good for the tranny. Sorry I don't mean to be negative but that tire and wheel combo and 3.73's is a terrible mechanical dis advantage.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
drive it till it breaks.. then fix it bigger an better..

BTW sweet lookin ride i like it and like the YUKON/HOE/TRAILBAZER also... but A+ on the trade..

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No i hear ya man... im def going 4:56's... but for what it is right now i was surprised. Its not a racecar anyhow... someting like this all you have to do is cruise to be cool lol.
But for hauling purposes i will be changing it no doubt.

Thanks Though.