my lifted 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
for the center i used 3/8 plate for the sides and 1/2'' for the bottom, and for the pipe coming out of the side its 4'' pipe. then i put 1/8 diamond plate on the top and front welded it all up and painted black

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
ok guys, heres a few more pictures, i thought i had more than this with the new mirrors but i guess not, ill take some tommorow and post them, but heres what i got now.

You must be registered for see images attach

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for the center i used 3/8 plate for the sides and 1/2'' for the bottom, and for the pipe coming out of the side its 4'' pipe. then i put 1/8 diamond plate on the top and front welded it all up and painted black

sweet Im gonna build one of these someday haha, thanks for all the info, and the new pics look awesome as well, i love your truck

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got me a factory bumper for the dmax gave to me today, so im gonna steel the brackets off of it and sell the shell of it and build one like yours sometime this summer haha, anybody wanna buy a bumper besides for brackets for a 99-07 chevy

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
haha, cool man let me know if you have any questions or anything. I made my bumper brackets out of 1/2'' steel so i KNOW my bumpers not going anywhere. My frame will bend before the bumper brackets do

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha, cool man let me know if you have any questions or anything. I made my bumper brackets out of 1/2'' steel so i KNOW my bumpers not going anywhere. My frame will bend before the bumper brackets do

wellthanks man im sure i will have some questions when i get to doin it but it will be a while, gotta get the 88 done before i can move on to the dmax haha

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
could you also get measurements to the bottom of your bumpers and your fenders.