My dream car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell ya I'm watchin' Mecum... Next to my dads '70 442, thats my next favorite A-Body... I'd love a Stage 1 in Yellow... I enjoy seeing the less common A-Body 442s and GSXs rather than Chevelles and GTOs :waytogo:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i do love buicks, mightbe kinda paricial since we have a 69 convertible, but i still want a 67 nova

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
$140,000 freakin' dollars? Not in today's market! More like a 1/3 of that would be reasonable. Really nice car, but to put out that kind of moolah, a person would really have to in love with it. $140,000.00! These guys have been watching Barrett-Jackson too much! They think because a car similar to what they have sold for that, well then, theirs has got to be worth that too. Pffft! Auctions create a false market. Just because a vehicle sold for $***,***.XX at an auction doesn't mean it is worth that much. It's just a pissing match between two people with really deep pockets, & one of the two is trying to prove that the other guy's arms are shorter.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agreed. And too many 'classic' car dealers are into making big $$ on these cars. They were just a product going down an assembly line, like a toaster. I understand supply/demand, but too many 'rich' people have gotten into this hobby and ruined it for us common folk.

I built my GTO to drive. It is not a daily driver, but thru the summer months it does get abused.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the market for sure is comming back, my uncles friend is down a meccum this week, he said they are going really high down there, yes i know auctions are a bucn of crap or whatever, but the market is comming back for sure