My Chevy 1997 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGriffin49

Reaction score
Alright... project went a little later than expected and still don't have the little finishing touches on my wiring to have everything where i want but here they are:
You must be registered for see images attach
Whole front (Angle really makes the truck look short doesnt it? haha :banghead:)
Up close
Back shot of the truck and new tail lights... gives a good view of my box and stickers to. havent showed those yet
Up close on the tails... didnt take pictures but its a lot brighter now at night, especially reverse lights
Me and my buddies with halo's at the frat house decided to take a couple pic's once we were done putting them in my truck
Just have the halo's and fogs runnin
Turned on the projectors

this project turned out great. havent gotten to drive around much to test em out but they are a hell of a lot brighter

TGriffin49

Reaction score
And i never uploaded pictures of my sound system so i guess while im at it i'll upload some pictures of that... nothin fancy just enough for me
Pioneer tuner pushing to..
Pioneer door speakers (Cant remember details on these, went in when i got the truck)
and just cheapo amp i had at the house that turned out to work for what i needed... mounted conveniently under the driver seat
pushing a Pioneer 12 in just a generic box. Had it in the floor behind my seat but seat wouldnt slide back as far as i prefer so for right now she's stationed up in the seat.

Like i said nothing to fancy or loud. Just like to have some nice sound :rockit:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looking to sell everything i have thats oem. on the cheap just enough to get back a little beer money probobly
how much to ship them to 50666?
And i never uploaded pictures of my sound system so i guess while im at it i'll upload some pictures of that... nothin fancy just enough for me
Pioneer tuner pushing to..
Pioneer door speakers (Cant remember details on these, went in when i got the truck)
and just cheapo amp i had at the house that turned out to work for what i needed... mounted conveniently under the driver seat
pushing a Pioneer 12 in just a generic box. Had it in the floor behind my seat but seat wouldnt slide back as far as i prefer so for right now she's stationed up in the seat.

Like i said nothing to fancy or loud. Just like to have some nice sound :rockit:
looks good man