My beyond midlife crisis build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click image for larger version.

Name: image.jpg
Views: 15
Size: 99.5 KB
ID: 29828 ok, a little background on this truck,, it's a 96 SCSS, paid 900 3 months ago. 116,000 miles.. Engine was hydro locked, 200 bucks and an intake gasket swap, rod and main bearings with new pump, fresh oil and filter and now my daily driver.. L31, 4L60,342 limited slip btw.. After 2 months driving and 2500 miles I'm confident with the engine and transmission, now time to move on..
First order of business was going to be a drop kit , wheels and tires since the body and paint are presentable for its age but a buddy of mine just took over a body shop and wants to paint the truck at cost.. Who am I to argue?? Going to stay with the emerald green just to be different.. I'm working on my pic posting skills on this sight so

Last edited:

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm .... Yeah..... Sorry about that...it was the first time I tried to post something on this site...didn't realize I could just continue the thread so I made a few extra!! Again apologies to all!