My baby..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burban33

Reaction score
Figured I should finally put up some pics of my truck
95' K1500 LT Stock 350 130k
So far, I've just put some new rubber and looking to get most of the black parts paint matched.
I'm open to suggestions too!
Let me know your thoughts:
You must be registered for see images

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Truck looks good, but that color is hideous :crazy: If your going to colormatch then I would also demold, debadge, remove the roof rack (if possible), and paint your bowtie also IMO

...oh and welcome to the site. :High 5:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you finally got your own thread over here. Did I give you enough things to put on your to do list on FSC?

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks clean. ive always liked those obs 'burbs

burban33

Reaction score
Nice to see you finally got your own thread over here. Did I give you enough things to put on your to do list on FSC?

Greg,

Yep, you sure did. Thanks again. Since I got her I've been keeping up with the maintenance and rolling her as is. I promised myself I was going to get her in tip top condition and save the custom stuff for later. I didn't want to start customizing and have other problems pop up in the process. As of now she is ready for some custom toys. So for now, I'm gonna get started on getting clear lights for the front. After, I'm gonna look into getting the door handles, mirrors etc. all color matched.
I was also thinking of keeping it stock height for now and work on getting rid of some of that heavy body roll.