my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Lmao @ Dev!!
And thank you 95_gmc_ecsb! I try to give as much detail as i can because its hard to know how people did something when most just show the before and after pics.. Theres waaay better trucks on here than mine..lol But im trien to get there :) Everyone here can help you out with any questions you may have along the way. And everyone has different experiances with different setups and brands. Ask anything, someone will know :) Great site here, full of great people.. Cant wait to see you start your project!

95_gmc_ecsb

Reaction score
Well unfortunately it's going to take a little while before I can save up that amount of money. Plus the wife doesn't approve of trucks being lowered, she only thinks they should be lifted... lol but I told her I think it would be ridiculous to lift a 2wd vehicle so the only way to go is all the way down haha

Reaction score
Well unfortunately it's going to take a little while before I can save up that amount of money. Plus the wife doesn't approve of trucks being lowered, she only thinks they should be lifted... lol but I told her I think it would be ridiculous to lift a 2wd vehicle so the only way to go is all the way down haha

Lol, i got a letter one day that said i had just over four grand sitting in an old 401k from a long past job. Naturally, i cashed it out to start bagging :) If it wernt for that, itd be painted and static...lol