my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Sold, or well.. pretty much gave away my two kicker 10s in the down fire box.. $50 to my little sister in laws BF.. I had no use for it, sux they were only a couple months old..lol But i got a sheet of particle board and stuff and finally built a ported box for the new d.v.c. Rockford P2 10s i got a while back. Fkn magnets are HUGE..lol.. Did a basic truck box with the top being ported out the sides. Damn thing rattles everything on the truck. I don't like that so now i have to find what all trim is rattling inside and somehow fix it.. And i need to get some trunk carpet to wrap the box.
Also, the car club that invited me.. I went. Found out only me and one other guy have a bagged vehicle in our area. So that was pretty cool, he has a Dakota.. We all parked street side in a huge parking lot, sooo many donks rode by reeving motors.. It was funny. Allot of people turned in just to ride by real slow looking. I didn't know what to expect, but it turned out being alright. We just sat there telling stories and talking about vehicles. Guess ill keep going:cheers:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sound's like it went pretty well then, it's always fun to have have several nice truck's parked together and sit and watch people drive by, as they rev their engine's, spin their tires, etc. Good Times!

Reaction score
Yeah, i enjoyed it.. Wish there was atleast another GMT400 there, but anything is better than nothing i guess..lol There was a NNBS 4x4 but that was it for the GM lineup.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
id be glad if i was the only gmt400 there. means people will notice you plus i like bein different haha

Reaction score
:lol: Kinda feels weird haven a group of people that dont know the truck had steps. Seems i have yet to meet someone who even notices the steps are gone. All everyone seems to notice is the doors open backwards.. lol... On the way back in to clock out today we passed a Chevy lot, and they had one of the new camaros there with the Synergy green paint job.. I believe im going to be dead set on usen that color. It just looks freaken awesome with the black. :rocking:

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
thatd be sweet. real sweet. if i ever paint mine i think its gonna end up some kinda honda blue, most likely the blue on an '10 civic si.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i know, the first one i actually saw in person at work, i was like AHHH!!! thats it! the si's have alot of nice colors though, the blue, gunmetal gray color, and the copper/burnt orange. theyd all look good on somethin i have torn apart haha

Reaction score
I wanted the burnt orange color when i first got my truck! lol, but i didn't like it after seeing it on a burb here...

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
hahaha, yea that might be alittle over kill. but yea i think the green would look real good on your truck.