my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
around here it would be considered mexican. thats why everybody calls me mexican, because of my truck haha.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
...........does my truck look "mexican"?...........

Hello no man, there is a big difference, no 15 x10's sticking out a foot, no virgin mary mural, no chrome fender trim door handle's, no texas tail. Definitly not Mexican, while we are on this subject, I had some guy tell me I was going to ruin my dually by lowering it, that kind of **** goes all over me, I don't go around telling people what they do with their truck is stupid whether it's lowered lifted whatever, it make's me want to put it flat on the ground and say look now *****! Sorry bad day!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mexican and dually made me think....... put a fleet side bed on your dually, but leave the outer dually wheel on with the inner removed

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello no man, there is a big difference, no 15 x10's sticking out a foot, no virgin mary mural, no chrome fender trim door handle's, no texas tail. Definitly not Mexican, while we are on this subject, I had some guy tell me I was going to ruin my dually by lowering it, that kind of **** goes all over me, I don't go around telling people what they do with their truck is stupid whether it's lowered lifted whatever, it make's me want to put it flat on the ground and say look now *****! Sorry bad day!

amen to that! haha and do it man that would show him...

Reaction score
Well.. I sectioned out a half inch strip of the frame just above the tranny cross member, lifted the section and boxed it in.. now it lays frame completely. But, the leaf spring perch hits the bed floor!!! LMAO!!! It just does stop the rear from layen out, or... well... It did :) Since the floor is gone in that area, and its just the beds lower lip.. AND im raising the floor any how.. hehehe I just slammed the bish down really fast a few times. No more problem :) I need a new Y pipe since its kinda D shaped from being static and butchered up pretty bad.. Its been beat so bad it dont hang below the frame any, it actually just does touch the street when layed out.. I lowered it slow as hell to make sure its not being pushed up any. So for now, im good to lay :)