my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The side inner fenders look good. I'm not too thrilled about the piece covering the motor. I prefer to see the engine when the hood is open. Just my opinion.

Would that not create excessive heat under the hood?

Reaction score
Its nowhere near the motor.. its exactly where innerfenders would be on the side, just all the way up and flat instead of curved trailer fenders. And the front is actually further from the motor than the factory fan shroud. Ill get a better picture up soon.. it kinda does look like its huge.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
looks good. tho still no battery remote thing shipped for ya yet. i went today to post office and they where closed already and there smallest flat rate box is like 6bucks. for such a tiny item im trying to get a small bubble wrap envelope and keep it cheap. ;)
on a side note i actually just got another one of those things today :D

Reaction score
Other than body dropping the front half, before that i started some on the interior.. made it a double din and putting the air guages in the airbag deleat pocket.. got some more pics of what i did, but its killing my phone uploading and switchen pages to post..

You must be registered for see images attach