My 97 2DR HOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couple billet goodies I installed recently.

You must be registered for see images attach

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you do away with the abs? just remove the controller and buy a new proportional valve to work with the rear discs on the caprice rearend? does the computer have to be reprogrammed or the abs light removed out of the dash lol.

Did you design the the bars and everything? that ended up being one hell of a notch, im guessing it has to be with the body drop.

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures of the frame and where you tied it into the existing front suspension. You reused the stock body mounts? like just cut them off of the old frame?

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did you do away with the abs? just remove the controller and buy a new proportional valve to work with the rear discs on the caprice rearend? does the computer have to be reprogrammed or the abs light removed out of the dash lol.

Did you design the the bars and everything? that ended up being one hell of a notch, im guessing it has to be with the body drop.

I used this link to help with the ABS.

http://static.speedwaymotors.com/images/charts/Brake_System.jpg

Never did anything with the computer, since the ABS computer is no longer there it doesn't turn the ABS light on.

Yes we designed all of the bars in the 4 link, mostly so that we could keep floor space. ANd yeah the notch is kinda big but had to be for the bodydrop like you said.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures of the frame and where you tied it into the existing front suspension. You reused the stock body mounts? like just cut them off of the old frame?

I don't think I have any other pics of where the frame rails are tied together, we just slid the 2x4 steel as far into the factory rail as we could and welded it in an many places as possible. Yes we reused the stock body muonts, did plate them to make the, stronger and look better. Didn't actually cut the body mounts off the old frame rail, just sild the new 2x4 rail into the top of the stock rail and cut off the bottom. We did trim away a lot of the stock rail just because it was kinda ugly.