My 94 Chevy RCSB, 350 tbi (Project truck)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Chevyshorty

Reaction score
Well the truck has a 350 Tbi strong running, 4l60e overdrive, 4 wheel drive with perfect running transfer case. Also has the 3.73 gearing in the back with the G80 locker (i love it). Recently i just finished swapping the flywheel, i had to put a new flywheel in from chipped teeth. And now im mainly doing alot of body work and restoring the body back to normal, (cab corners, Rockers, etc) Beds coming off soon for some frame work underneath. Probably some rust work under the bed itself. The truck was a one owner truck, my father passed it down to me. i have all the papers, build sheets, window stickers and manuals to this truck. My fathers been a mechanic for the whole time while owning this truck, so it was well maintained and work was done right to it. The truck was a special order truck, almost 7k worth of options put into it (According to the build sheet). One thing that sticks out about it is that the Cab lights were factory installed, they are not after market. At the time, Chevrolet didnt put cab lights on those models of trucks (RCSB 1500s) only on the 2500s and the extended cabs. Thats pretty much the truck in a nutshell.