my 93 K1500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Your truck is friggin' awesome bro! What kind of paint did you paint it with?! it looks good, but also looks matte? It looks almost identical to the paint i colormatched my rear bumper with.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I used rustoleum filler primer. 2 coats all over. An ace brand rust protector gloss black on frame wheels wheel wells an rear end

Sent from the legion of doom

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Well I pulled my carpet out an shampoo'd the carpet wish I took a before pic. It's been sitten out in the sun for 4 days now finally dry. I flipped it every 6-7 hours to try an keep it from molding.
Here is a pic of it hangin. Sun is going down now so it's shady lol

While it was out I moved all my wires around so it's completely outa the way an will never see it again lol.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Carpet is dry an heard it may rain today.... So I put it in lol

Still not as clean as I want so I'm gonna take to a detail shop in town an see if they can do better an possibly clean my horrible seats up to.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That looks pretty clean to me. And I wish My floor boards were that nice! I had to patch a few holes in mine.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
That looks pretty clean to me. And I wish My floor boards were that nice! I had to patch a few holes in mine.

Still have a few spots lol I don't think I could patch it lol. If have to replace haha