My 1998 K1500 ECSB 5.7L Vortec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChromedZ71

Reaction score
So, I bought this truck in early October 2013, completely stock with a whopping 157,000 original kilometers on it. It had the chome along the lower half of the truck and chrome trim around the stock grey grille.

I've now owned it for 6.5 months and it is far from stock.

I started with an intake and exhaust as I do with all my trucks, put a K&N cai and then long tube Pacesetter headers to true dual 3" to a dual in single out Magnaflow muffler with 3.5" out to a 5" tip. LOUD! Is an understatement.

I put in 2-4" Torsion keys in the front and 2" Blocks in the rear. Sold all my stock wheels and tires (2 sets) and bought some 18x10 flat black rims and some 285/65R18 Hankook Dynapro RF-10 tires.

I put aftermarket Crystal Clear and Chrome headlights and turn signals and kept the stock amber markers up front. Spyder LED Tail lights red to keep the stock look. Put some LED lights under the back bumper for reversing.

I got chrome door handle covers, a Chrome DeeZee bull bar and installed a 20" LED light bar on the bullbar. Cut out the stock grille and put a chrome billet grille on it. Chrome aluminum bed rails with quick slip chrome hooks in the stake pockets.

Upcoming:

6" RCD suspension lift
OEM 2" Fender flares
35" M/T's
50" and 55" LED light bars above windshield
Limo Tinted rear 3 windows
Full sound system (6.75" speakers + 4x6 in rear, 2 10" JBL Subs run by JBL 1500W amp)

And once the engine gets tired, a full build to put out 400-450HP.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChromedZ71

Reaction score

ChromedZ71

Reaction score
2" stickin passed the fenders. 4" deep dish on the rims. And if I had 12.5" wide tires then they'd stick out more