My 1994 K1500 Silverado 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Here is my 1994 K1500 with 168,000 miles.
So far what I have done to this is
-Replaced the rear drum brakes
-add/replace brake line to rear
-replace the front brakes(calipers, pads, and rotors)
-add a CB radio with WX
-Tool box
-dual 4ft CB antenna's
-added Towing mirrors

Any future ideas are welcome.

You must be registered for see images attach

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot to bad you aren't closer to me. I have an extra passenger side fender I'd give ya. And I'm like Liking the truck. Keep up the work!

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
ahhh no sweat Im thinking of spraying it Matte grey or black to accent the black stuff like trims and such and I would buy new front fenders and cab corners and then getting fender flares for it the would cover the rear rust after I put that rust stopper stuff, IDK just a future idea but gotta love Texas !No rust! unlike minnesota

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad for a work truck. Find a new fender and some flares and it be a fun truvck.

And Welcome to the site!

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ahhh no sweat Im thinking of spraying it Matte grey or black to accent the black stuff like trims and such and I would buy new front fenders and cab corners and then getting fender flares for it the would cover the rear rust after I put that rust stopper stuff, IDK just a future idea but gotta love Texas !No rust! unlike minnesota

Haha yea it's nice no rust but that Damm sun and heat really messes up your clear coat.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Just got my pay check and I am thinking about getting a new exhaust as my current is old and has many leaks. Thinking Single Straight with glass pack but I have to keep the cat because of emission laws so it wont sound as good as I would like but I am also thinking about Gas mileage

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Update:

Got my exhaust on and it sounds great hopefully i can get some type of flares to cover up the rust/ repair it first. Looking at buying cab corner replacement panels from ebay and fix those then bedline the rockers.

Future Plans:
Fix the rust
cab lights
4 hi mod
amber led strobes in the grill and a traffic advisor in the (http://www.ebay.com/itm/221407391758?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649)
air horn
led interior
and a new stereo

ddennis45

Reaction score
that will look good. Id repair it first if your planning to keep the pickup for awhile because soon it'll be bad enough where it rusts past the flares lol. I know the feeling.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
so far i have added two 6x9 speake under the rear bench seat and I went ahead and did the upper corner mod and i love it.
Next thing to do is the 4 hi mod then its on to get bigger and better with the stance of the tuck and exterior look