My 1994 k1500 Ol' Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: I'm following this one. Can you get some more pics (side and straight on) of the truck.

Ol' Red

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I personally love em. A way better field of vision over stock and they just plain look cool. If you plan on going on narrow trails or anything like that fold em in I know from experience haha.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I personally love em. A way better field of vision over stock and they just plain look cool. If you plan on going on narrow trails or anything like that fold em in I know from experience haha.

If you read all 73 pages of my thread you will find out that I blew a tire in the mud.... so no offroading here. Just the occasional dirt road. Mine sits at a stock 4x4 height I think. OR at least pretty close to it.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would love a set just for the increased visibility, but it would just look goofy on my truck. Stock mirrors leave a lot to be desired, plus they just look like droopy ears!

Can't wait to see your truck when you're done, should look awesome.

Ol' Red

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More Pictures. Man she's a camera *****.. haha
You must be registered for see images attach