My 1993 RCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score
This is the truck when I bought it for $1300 in October, next to my gfs blue Sierra. It started right up and drove home after having set in the past owners yard for 8 months. Since then I've done a lot of cosmetic and mechanical work and have out at least $1500 into it. This is just the beginning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 27

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score
It started its life as a 1993 GMC Sierra SL. It's got almost power everything. Split bench seat in cloth, heat and A/C, premium delco sound system (replaced) and tilt wheel. The truck has stayed in my county all it's life and the original owner was an old drinking buddy of my uncles. It has a 350 and the 4l60e with 258000 miles (she's been around a while lol) and started right up when I drove it home.

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score
Most of the GMC emblems and the grill/lights were broken in some way or another so I decided to rebadge it as a Silverado since we already own a Sierra.

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Tried to do as much as possible to clean up the interior but ill probably buy new parts pretty soon.

I installed a new head unit, put a box where the old radio was and put the new one where the cassette was. I think it looks a lot better.

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score
As you can see from the last pics, I put the wheel well trim on and added some 2500 badges to the sides until I can find some 1500 ones in good condition.

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score

Ugly worn out stock wheels will be gone soon, gonna put cragar ss wheels on.

We rebuilt and cleaned the motor up, new radiator, k&n air filter, and a few other things.