My 1990 k1500 slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
You might want to consider getting some new tail lights. Never really understood that thought process. "Here's something that is supposed to emit light for safety purposes.........let's tint it and make the light less visible!!" The LED tails that look almost stock on ebay are pretty good looking and actually put out better light than stock.

Not trying to be a jerk, it just bugs me when people "modify" parts of their vehicles that are there for safety of others on the road. Otherwise, welcome. I'm the one that posted your pics into your intro thread on GMFS. I probably won't be over there much, if at all. They're mostly newer trucks and a lot more "bro-ish" type members. Guys over here are a lot more helpful and respectful.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might want to consider getting some new tail lights. Never really understood that thought process. "Here's something that is supposed to emit light for safety purposes.........let's tint it and make the light less visible!!" The LED tails that look almost stock on ebay are pretty good looking and actually put out better light than stock.

Not trying to be a jerk, it just bugs me when people "modify" parts of their vehicles that are there for safety of others on the road. Otherwise, welcome. I'm the one that posted your pics into your intro thread on GMFS. I probably won't be over there much, if at all. They're mostly newer trucks and a lot more "bro-ish" type members. Guys over here are a lot more helpful and respectful.

hahaha i got those cause i hated the ones i had when i first got the truck, im gonna get new ones eventually when i have the funds xD your on gmfs too.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha i got those cause i hated the ones i had when i first got the truck, im gonna get new ones eventually when i have the funds xD your on gmfs too.

and yea i get what your saying bout gmfs i like this forum alot better,

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
your on gmfs too.

Yeah, I'm on here, FSC, TahoeYukonForum, and I had just joined GMFS when you did. Like I said, I've looked around and probably won't be there much. This is pretty much where I live. Lots more info and help here.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm on here, FSC, TahoeYukonForum, and I had just joined GMFS when you did. Like I said, I've looked around and probably won't be there much. This is pretty much where I live. Lots more info and help here.
Yea alot more people talk to you here.
this is what im gonna be on from now on, i really like it.
idk if i told you but youve got the sickest yukon ive ever seen,